How to deposit Bitcoins with PayPal? Do you want to buy Bitcoin to play bitcoin soccer betting? Here in this post, we will learn how to deposit Bitcoin with PayPal?
Buying bitcoins with PayPal is one of the favorite methods of many traders, due to its ease of use, accessibility and slightly more favorable exchange rates.
How to deposit Bitcoins with PayPal?
Acquire cryptocurrencies in 5 quick steps with eToro
1. Sign up for free with eToro to open a trading account and wallet.
2. Try a demo account before clicking the “Deposit” button.
3. Choose a payment method (PayPal, credit card, etc.) and deposit funds into your account.
4. In the “Instruments” section of the menu, choose “Cryptocurrencies” and find your favorite.
5. Click on “Invest”. In the box, choose your risk preferences and click “Execute trade”.
Withdrawal and deposit limits with PayPal:
Regarding PayPal’s restrictions on withdrawing and depositing funds, these depend on various factors. Those factors such as your location, the age of your account, your level of verification and the portal where you are using it.
Generally speaking, PayPal sets a limit of $ 10,000 per withdrawal. In terms of maximum trading size, a limit of $ 4,000 is set. These values are the maximum limits and can change considerably depending on your location and local currency.
You can check what your specific limits are by logging in and clicking on the “My account” -> “View limits” options. This way you will have an idea of how much you can have your total funds to invest in bitcoin using PayPal.
Advantages of buying Bitcoin with PayPal:
– One of the most sought after methods by users with specific needs who do not have access to credit cards and other more common means.
– PayPal is a solid and secure platform.
– The purchase of bitcoins is instantaneous and very fast using PayPal. You just have to use your username, password and confirm.
– Commissions imposed by PayPal are usually low.
– Among the electronic payment options, it is the most widely used.
– Banking institutions are not involved in the process.