If you want to know who was the first manager to win the champions league with two different teams? Here we will know in the following.
The UEFA Champions League is an annual club football competition. It is organized by the Union of European Football Associations. Winning the Champions League alone is one of the toughest tasks to achieve for any player or a manager.
So far, only 5 managers have won the Champions League with 2 different clubs.
– The first was the Austrian Ernst Happel in 1970 with Feyenoord in 1970 and later with SV Hamburg in 1983.
– The second was Ottmar Hitzfeld who won Borussia Dortmund in 1997 and Bayern Munich in 2001.
– The third one was a German, Jupp Heynckes. He won Real Madrid in 1998 and Beyern Munich in 2013.
– The fourth one was Jose Mourinho who was won it 2 times, with Porto in 2004 and with Inter Milan in 2010.
– Carlo Ancelotti did it better and won the league 3 times as a manager, with AC Milan in 2003 & 2007, with Real Madrid in 2014. Read more about Champions League here.
Bitcoin Soccer Betting:
Did you know that there are approximately 3500 million football fans in the world? It is almost half the population of the planet. Football looks more than any other sport and its popularity shows no signs of decaying.
Quite the contrary, the number of fans is expected to increase in the coming years. Also, football is not only becoming fashionable in the United States, but it is also gaining popularity in other regions.
Therefore, being the sport with the most spectators in the world, it is not surprising that football attracts much the interest of bitcoin soccer betting. A considerable percentage of football fans enjoy testing their knowledge in their confrontation with bookmakers.
Some of them are what we call punters for fun and bet on football primarily as a form of entertainment. Others are moved by the possibility of making money and they take it much more seriously.
If you are interested in bitcoin soccer betting, you have to make many important decisions to bet on football. The most obvious examples include in which games to bet, what bets to make and what strategies to follow. Properly adopting these decisions is crucial if you want to succeed.
Another decision you should consider carefully is where to place your bets. This may not seem so crucial, but it is certainly an important decision. It will affect your overall satisfaction when betting on football and it could even vary your chances of winning money.